At 10:44 Friday 14/11/2003 -0400, you wrote:

>I, too, believe we have sufficient quality to win the Premiership, but
>that's not the point is it?

I do hope that you are right - about the league that is.  At present, I
can't see beyond the two leading London devils.  Utd's games against them
are going to be 'iffy' - having already lost the best chance of downing
Arsenal.  When I look at the rest of the teams, it's hard to see anyone one
else with much of a chance of taking the odd point off them let alone
gaining a win.

GeeDub

Taking flexible inflexibility to new levels

... and ... what Professor upheld the accuracy stocks of the economic
discipline in 1929 with ...

"Stocks have reached what looks like a permanently high plateau."

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/tsUolB/TM