JF Martinez writes:
 > I agree about this but I also think there are some programs who are
 > redundant with other programs in the distrib;, have been obsoleted by
 > better ones and have no big followship so there is little reason to
 > keep them.  Removing thme would make some space

Can you give some examples of such redundant programs?  I hope you're
not thinking of dropping lots of text-based software based on the
assumption that the whole computing world is moving toward graphical
interfaces.

--
Matt Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web site:  http://www.crosswinds.net/~mattcamp/