Can anyone help with how to connect with the cable modem, Roadrunner?  Also
networking with no IP address.  Two computers and the cable modem are
plugged into a hub.  The IP address is assigned by Roadrunner dynamically.
All of this works in windows.  No IP address is listed in any windows
networking file.  I do mail and surf fast to my hearts content in Windows
but not Linux.  Windows was so very easy to set up but Linux has me stumped.
And Time Werner is of no help.  They supply windows signon programs and no
support for Linux.  My wife logs on with one computer as nwilson and me the
other as jwilson and we get respective mail and can both surf at the same
time.  But not when with Linux. Help???

Thanks  Jack Wilson