> mean to say that there is an enormous amount of difficult to replace,
> *highly portable* code in Linux that comes from GNU. I can see how the
> GNU contributors may feel cheated when all the credit goes elsewhere
> in the eyes of the public.

Not this again.

> At the end, tribalism aside, both are spectacular efforts and is sad
> to see pissing contests spoiling it.

Unfortunately Richard doesn't seem to be able to get the message that while
his aim might be good he is simply making himself the laughing stock of the
community. Every time he brings this up more people distance themselves from
the FSF, more people look to use less FSF tools etc.

Alan