I came into this thread late, but this touched on somthing I've been
strugling with. I'm trying to make a new ISO image that includes all of
the latest updates. Integrating the new RPMs is easy, but 6.1 the
installer in 6.1 is basically useless without the updates. I tried to make
a disk with the new boot image, and the files from the update disk image
copied over the corresponding files on the CD. That was a disaster, I
ended up with a disk that just segfaulted as the installer was starting.

All I really want to see is some clear directions on how to incorporate
installer updates into a new ISO image.

Russ

--
Russ Steffen