On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 11:27:23AM -0500, Edward S. Marshall wrote:
> Just as an FYI, the upgrade went semi-smoothly. Here's what I discovered:

Thanks, but it's too much hassle for me right now. I'll give it a quick
try tonight on the test machine that gets RedHat reinstalled at least
daily. ;)

I only need the spec file for openjade-1.3-4 (well, I wonder what has
changed since 1.3-2, which I have, and if it's worth the effort).

--
 "We make a special art in an environment hostile to dreamers" (F.Zappa)
 Rudi Chiarito         SGML/XML, user interface, i18n         Amiga Inc.