No cdrom here -- I do all my installs via ftp -- running on a T3 so it
does not slow me down much...I have downloaded the src files for both
89c and 96 and have ran the make installs and such and everything looks
like it has went through ok, but when I run the WindowMaker rpm it
stills says it has a dependency error....

Van Tate
Prevue Networks
Technical Information Manager Administrator
Office (918) 499-6400           TIM services can be located at
Pager (918) 632-1378            http://sentinel.prevuenet.com
ICQ #5812362
AOL IM - VanBlakk