On 21 May, Mike Butler wrote:
> Hi,
>     I was wondering if anybody out there has had any dealing with the RedHat
> Support system. I purchased  RedHat 5.0 about three weeks ago and have had
> absolutley no luck getting them to honor their product support. I've done
> everything except drive to their head office and beat the snot out of someone.
> Is it me or do they have a problem they should address?
>
> Just curious....
>
> Mike

RedHat doesn't have a big staff and they're right smack in the middle
of getting Linux Expo going (I think they're hosting it this year).  It
could be that they're just busy right now.

--

Chuck Mead
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Never underestimate the power of a small tactical nuclear weapon."

This message was sent with Tkrat v1.1