> >     I was wondering if anybody out there has had any dealing with the RedHat
> > Support system. I purchased  RedHat 5.0 about three weeks ago and have had
> > absolutley no luck getting them to honor their product support. I've done
> > everything except drive to their head office and beat the snot out of someone.
> > Is it me or do they have a problem they should address?

Several months ago, I got into a furball with them over the issue of
support. They made it clear that their support is limited to
installation problems only.

The problem that we had with installation was the inadequacy of the
documentation, and they were not inclined to do anything about that.

--

        David Fisher
        Chief Engineer