Hi,

Does anybody know of any graphical network performance monitoring tools
that I can use from RH5.0 similar to Solaris' perfmeter (XView/OpenWin)
command?

I have been using tcpdump for various insight into the network activity,
but it would be nice to have a small window plotting the network
performance with scrolling updates every few seconds.

Could point me to some manual page, HTML page, HOW-TO, etc?
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dale Anglin  :-)             |  Raytheon Systems Company
   Global Battle Management  |  1010 Production Rd, MS10-37
   Research & Development    |  Ft Wayne, IN, USA, 46808
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       |  (219) 429-5677   FAX (219) 429-6859
                           (Formerly: Hughes Defense Communications)