I have finally gotten my RH system configured and ALMOST up to
full functionality.  I do have a problem with printing, however.

I have an Epson Stylus Color 600 attached to lpt1 as well as
a PPA Zip drive.  I installed scsi support for the PPA during
initial install but have not seen, or been able to mount, my
Zip drive.  Now, I believe that installing support for this
Zip drive is also the source of my problems printing.  If I
use the printtool and try to test print anything, nothing
happens.  I have my printer set up as /dev/lp0 but have also
tried /dev/lp1 to no avail.  When I try a test print of text
I get a message telling me:

"Error printing test page to lp

Error reason:  lpr:  connect: No such file or directory
Jobs queued, but cannot start daemon."

The printer is properly attached (I can print without problems
in OS/2).  I thought I read somewhere that there is a problem or
trick to printing when the port is shared with a Zip drive but
am not certain.

What am I doing wrong?  First, where do I look for my zip drive
so I can mount/umount it?  How do I get my printer working under
the circumstances?

Thanks for any aid and guidance,
patrick