has anyone had the problem where they cannot cut and
paste using the mouse after installing RH 5.1? My old
RH 4.0 system had no problems, now, with same hardware,
the mouse works, but I cannot select text with the first
button and paste it by selecting the middle mouse button
(emulating 3 buttons with 2 button mouse). Is this a bug
in RH 5.1 or XFree86_SVGA server? I'm stumped

Steve

Steve Smith
National Renewable Energy Laboratory
1617 Cole Blvd                            /|\
Golden, CO 80401                           *
                                         *   *
                                         *   *
Phone: (303)384-6625                       *
FAX:   (303)384-6604                      \|/
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://nsom.eecs.umich.edu/~steve/