On Tue, 7 Apr 1998, John Kennedy wrote:

> I'm having a similar problem.
>
> I host a couple of my own domains and some for clients on
> another fellows Redhat 5.0 (using Qmail) Web Server.
>
> I am able to pull my mail down using Netscape communicator but when I try
> to send mail using one of these domains I get the following error
> message...
>
> " mail not sent, that domains isn't in my list of allowed 'rcpt hosts' "
>
> Any ideas as to what I'm probably doing wrong.

   Check out the FAQ that comes with qmail, the address you are connecting
from to the machine running qmail isn't allowing you relay privileges. You
or your friend needs to fix the inetd.conf file, or use the
tcpserver/tcpcontrol packages to allow relaying from the address you are
attempting to send mail from.

later
Kelley