On Tue, 14 Apr 1998, Phil Risby wrote:

> Hi everyone.
> I was wondering ( because a need has arisen) in the same way that say
> an image from gimp or somewhere can be written to a dos formatted
> diskette  can the same be written to a Mac formatted diskette ?
> Phil

I will be surprised if you can do that since mac formatted diskette cannot
be mounted on linux (I assume you are using intel - don't know about
mkliux) You can of course copy the image to a dos diskette and mount that
on the mac, BUT you will find that the image you copy onto the mac is
corrupted. Problem is that the file gets copied over as text.  The only
way I know is to ftp over the file (say with Fetch)

Cheers

Richard KHOO Guan Chen
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
snail-mail: 38-A, Lorong 23, Geylang, Singapore 388372