Yeah
The variety of answers to this question I posted is quite amazing!
However there was loads of useful info and I d/l'd those two rpm's last night and
will install today
Thanks everyone
Phil

PS, and yes the fastest response can be had by posting the wrong answer to your
own question :-)

KHOO Guan Chen wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Ron Golan wrote:
>

> >  hfs_fs-0.95-1
> >      This looadable Module allows the linux kernel to mount, read, and write
> >      Macintosh hfs volumes (floppy, zip, CDROM, etc)
> >
> > hfsutils-2.0-1
> >      A portable, free implementation of routines for accessing HFS volumes.
> >      Provides this through several command-line programs, a tk-based front
> >      end for browsing and copying files, and a Tcl package and interface for
> >      scriptable access to volumes.
>
> Hah, now I know how to get great response from the list - just open my big
> mouth and say something stupid/wrong. Thanks to all (including private
> email) who discussed this subject.
>
> cheers
>
> Richard KHOO Guan Chen
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> snail-mail: 38-A, Lorong 23, Geylang, Singapore 388372
>
> --

email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] and at [EMAIL PROTECTED]
This message was sent  using Linux 2.0 power!
Where do you want to go tomorrow?