On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Mike Bridge wrote:
> Yikes!  This is rather scary.  Maybe each hospital is going to have to budget
> for a technical support line:
>
> Caller:  I'm having some problems with my heart!  It's beating irregularly
> and I think I need an ambulance!
>
> Hospital Technical Support:  Hmmm...  Why don't you try closing
> everything down and rebooting yourself.  Sometimes that works.
> Try that and give us a call back if you're still having problems....

"If you'll not call, we'll notice your death time as the time of this last
call" :-( Not funny.

And the tech support guy signing off of his shift: "Nothing special to
signal. The rate of failure reports on MSHeartBumper4.0 was at its daily
usual: between 450 and 455. In 326 cases I had to recommend the applying
of Service Pack 3. I didn't get follower reports from those who agreed
to upgrade".

This goes rather too out of topic.

                                Cristian