Hello, there, again...
I am new to Red Hat, and I like this very much!!
I have a question on mail setting, especially sendmail.cf.
I would like to setup my server which can handle the mail not including
machine name.

For example;
Now I can send mail the below format.
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (ns is the my machie name.)
But, I can't send mail in the below format.
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

so, I was taught that
1. edit sendmail.cf file and
2. locate the line calls "DM" (aligned left) and change it to :
   DMfoobarbaz.com
3. check the DNS,MX.
4. restart sendmail.

But, I cannot send email as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".
Could you gime me another advice or hints.
The version I use is Red Hat 4.2 for Intel.

And I'm going to use Red Hat 5.0.
Can anybody tell me the difference between 4.2 and 5.0 on
sendmail.cf setting?

Thanks in advance,

Kondo