Phil Risby wrote:

> Apart from a stuck Cap Lock key, this is very valid.
> Linux would reach more people if more people could install it without tech
> help
[snip]

I personally see linux as a contender OS for high-end systems.  And
perhaps
until we have the ergonomics worked out, isn't that where much of the
push
should be?

If "All the important stuff runs on Linux boxes" were a household
phrase,
wouldn't it then follow that with a little "user-friendliness" it would
end up on the desktop, because everybody considers their stuff
"important, too."

Also, where is this article that says the Linux has the market share?

-lane

(PS: in my two+ Linux years, it hasn't bitten me too badly)

--
Lane J. Bryson                  Network Product Analyst
RULDS2         Interphase Corporation, Systems Analysis Group