> >Who the bloody hell reads the @#%^ing manual?!  Pleezze.
>
> I am bizarre. I *like* reading manuals.

Funny that. Most of the clued people I know (and I am blessed to know
many) read manuals habitually and enjoy it.

The others I'm conviced are reading the manuals under their covers with a
flashlight and just not admitting it :)

Vinnie
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] System Administrator Epoch Internet
"Connecting The World, One Business At A Time......