>This brings up an interesting point... is anybody succeeding on this
>avenue?  I have a few commercial implementations out and I'm about to
>recommend a government useage of Hurricane.

    I'm slowly chipping away at some internal resistance but we do not have
any servers out in the real world yet.  The programmers in the shop use
Apache for internal web development....having our clients come into the box
"next door" to us is pretty damn helpful and useful.  I'm currently starting
the process of looking at some of the RDM systems available for Linux that
integrate (read: ODBC) well with Wintel setups.  Anyone have a good place to
start looking?  Free or commercial...at this point it doesn't matter.

                    Damo