Awuku,

Depending on your needed options (man fetchmail) a set of fetchmail
entries in your fetchmailrc configuration file might be.....

-----------------------------

poll <isp.email.server.com> with proto POP3
        user 'user1' there with password 'user1_password' is 'user10' here
options fetchall

poll <isp.email.server.com> with proto POP3
        user 'user2' there with password 'user2_password' is 'user11' here
options fetchall

poll <isp.email.server.com> with proto POP3
        user 'user3' there with password 'user3_password' is 'user12' here
options fetchall

etc.....

Fill in the user?? and user?_password entries as required.

Regards, Mike Klinke