Here is another website that deals with djbdns as well as a couple of
articles that detail a little about this software.
djbdns, the DNS sanity-saver!

http://networking.earthweb.com/netos/article/0,,12083_1446551,00.html
http://networking.earthweb.com/netos/article/0,,12083_1450441,00.html
http://djbdns.wolfhome.com/