In my efforts to fill as many of the gaps as possible I discovered the
need to supplement RH8 with something to equip the printing of a png
landscape file intact.

I have Beonex but even when I choose landscape mode the setting is
ignored and it prints in portrait mode, half of the image is lost.  (I
am trying to print a radio schematic.)

I have just now used ImageMagick to successfully print (shrunk and in
portrait mode) but it would seem that Beonex, Mozilla, & Galeon should
be able to handle this correctly and without all of the extra steps via
ImageMagick.

Thoughts?  Thanks!  doc