You can use putty to ssh from your windows box into your linux box. You should be able to find it if you google for it.

- Chinmay.

Chandra wrote:

Thanks for the helpful information and insights.
I am planning on using telnet because of the fact that I am not aware of any utilities which would help me remote login to Linux machine using ssh from a windows machine.
Secondly, was able to fix the telnet problem, by editing /etc/xineted.d/telnet file.

Once again thanks for the help .
Regards
Chandra