The issue is since these are in telco closets the telco A$% holes are
pulling the power to move them around. Granted they are only running
VPN, routing and some IDS services so data loss isn't a really big deal
but I just don't want these boxes to blow up. I guess I could put an LCD
on then and put a shutdown that will do a shutdown now.

I just wanted to know what was going to happen. The telco guys are
contractors and there is no dedicated computer room since there are no
servers at these sites. So I am a little SOL on telling these guys not
to do it. The cases are also not PC based.