Lucky you!  :)   Man pages don't appear at all for me.  I upgraded from 7.2 to
8.0 (with only KDE) and when I try to display one the screen clears and (END)
appears at the bottom.  When I 'quit' I see '/usr/bin/nroff: invalid option
-c'.

Quite baffling and I have no idea how to resolve it.  Any tips would be
appreciated.

--
Rich Smrcina
Sytek Services, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  Stay for Requirements and the Free for All!
Update your S/390 skills in 4 days for a very reasonable price.
WAVV 2003 in Winston-Salem, NC.
April 25-29, 2003
For details see http://www.wavv.org