I know of none - i think this is coded into the logging feature of the
telnetd daemon - if you looked at the sources ....

800+ IP addresses should be documented somehow/somewhere - perhaps a perl
script could create a hosts file - barring that, i would write a perl
script ot generate a fake hosts file - one line for each possible address
accross the subnets you use  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   192.168.1.1 ....

This should be easy enough to do witha line or two of code ...

dave