Irv Cobb,

On Friday January 24, 2003 06:49, Irv Cobb wrote:
> This works for me, too, and I appreciate it a lot because I can now use
> both my printers easily form OOo, but ...
>
> ... I can't get at some of my printer settings from OOo. I have an Epson
> 980, which is not listed by spadmin. It will print if I call it Generic,
> but I can't change resolution, etc. If I use the Epson 800 driver from
> spadmin, I get some more control, but not everything that's available
> from CUPS (which is what I'm using). Where does spadmin get its driver
> list? can drivers be added to it?

If you are using CUPS, when you get to the "Choose a driver" screen in
spadmin, you can click on the "Import" button and point it to your PPD file
for the printer. Then just use the default print command (next screen) and
name it(screen after that).

This is from memory though, as my local machines still use LPRNG.

--
Brian Ashe                                                     CTO
Dee-Web Software Services, LLC.                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]