From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Bret Hughes
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: alias

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 19:04, Ze Ji Li wrote:
> How about just give him the same uid and gid?  will that work?

I fred just need to rights to do anything as coo take a look at sudo
this is exactly what it was designed for.  Extremely configurable with
fine grained control or open it up.  What ever you want.  I use it all
the time for quick edits of system files
eg

sudo vi /etc/hosts

opens up vi with root privs

Bret