I've had no luck using ncpmount. I've downloaded and installed
nwclient+utils-4.2.2-2.i386.rpm. Plus I've installed
nkfs-4.2.1-1.src.rpm. Anyone used this on RH8 before?

nwclientd is running, but I can't see any NDS trees. I'm guessing I
don't have nkfs installed correctly. I tried to follow the instructions
located here: http//cwrulug.cwru.edu/docs/netware-howto.shtml.

I couldn't follow it word for word because they wanted me to use
nkfs-3.2.1.tgz, but all I could find was the src.rpm.

Just wondering if anyone else has set this up on RH8 and might have some
input.

Thanks,
James