I'm currently studying the LPI. It is supposedly much more
distro-neutral. I must confess I haven't taken any of the RHCE courses,
but I would expect them to be RH-centric by nature. That is not to say
that's a bad thing. It just is what it is. You're not likely to cover,
say the Debian packaging system, but rather RPM. LPI would be more
likely to cover both. So you kind of have to pick your route.  From what
I've read, the LPI seems more universally accepted. But you can expect
the RHCE to carry a lot of weight as in the US RedHat is the predominate
distro.

<<JAV>>