From: Terry Hobart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 10:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: RHCE

That was asked at the 033 class I attended last month and the instructor
said - not really.

The written part of the test is only an hour. The other five hours are to be
hands on, split between installation & configuration, and then fixing
problems. He said they break boxes subtlety, and you have to trouble shoot &
fix them

He said that unless you have a fair amount of maintenance experience on many
systems that the test would be pretty hard.

I have pulled in my horns and am planning to take the test as a learning
experience (I already signed up for the whole class series).

Terry