On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:40:45 +0200
"Vitali Djatsuk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> insightfully noted:

>MicroLink from Estonia will be the best !

Do a google search for Emperor Linux.  They sell a variety of major brand
laptops w/ Linux pre-installed (Sony, Thinkpad, others...). Caveat Emptor:
they are a bit pricey......
Mike

--
'Deserves [death]? I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death. And some
that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to