RH73

We one last MS server (well 2 really) which is the PDC.  It has network
storage shared from a raid device attached to the system.  The problem is
one of the drives is failing.  Further we can't get the backup drive to
respond.  It's a RAID 5, so it will continue to operate after failure for a
bit but I'm not waiting for that.  I had a plan to move the network storage
to a RH73 system so the time is now.

So setting up a SMB network share and copying over all the data doesn't look
like a big deal here, but I wanted to do sanity check first.  Have re-read
the most of the samba documentation and think I have an idea of what needs
to be done.

I thought I would ask...  If anyone has migrated a Windows share to Linux
was there anything that I should know prior to doing the move?