I had not thought of that. I will look into that possibility although I keep up with virus definitions regularly and perform weekly scans of all PCs on the network.

Thank You

Dene Ulmschneider

Besides looking though the standard logfiles... /var/log/maillog and possibly your apache logfiles, have you considered that maybe one of your pc clients on your network has a virus that installed its own MTA?? FWIW: I configure my firewall to "only" allow the ip address of our mail server to send outbound e-mails. All others are blocked. Steve Cowles -- redhat-list mailing list unsubscribe mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list