No, I'm not working for the Office of Homeland Security, I'm just trying
to keep all of my vendor communications as well as inter-staff
communications private.

As for the change in my mail client, I haven't changed anything lately.
*shrug*. Will have to investigate.

-- Jonathan

--
Thank you,

Jonathan M. Slivko
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peering Solutions, LLC
90 Morningside Drive
New York, NY
10027 USA

Phone: 1(212) 663-1109
Fax: 1(212) 663-1109

24/7 Web Support: http://www.peeringsolutions.com/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi
After Hours Emergency Assistence: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Important: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are
not the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy,
distribute, disclose or otherwise use information contained in it. If
this is the case, contact us immediately by email.