Polar,

No, I encrypted my *signature*, not the e-mail itself. Apparently, any Outlook
mail client is able to read that, but the GNU mail clients cannot for some
reason. I have fixed that and all should be working now.

-- Jonathan

Quoting Polar Humenn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Wed, 5 Mar 2003, Jonathan M. Slivko wrote:
>
> > I appeared to have misconfigued Outlook to encrypt mail too, I have set it
> > send as clear-text, hopefully that should clear it up.
>
> My question is if you configured Outlook to encrypt mail, for specifically
> who did it encrypt the mail when you hit the send button? Don't you have
> to have certificates and keys for the recepient? Does the
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] have a key somewhere?
>

> --

Thank you,

Jonathan M. Slivko
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peering Solutions, LLC
90 Morningside Drive
New York, NY
10027 USA

Phone: 1(917) 318-7457
Fax: 1(212) 663-1109

24/7 Web Support: http://www.peeringsolutions.com/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi
After Hours Emergency Assistence: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Important: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute,
disclose or otherwise use information contained in it. If this is the case,
contact us immediately by email.