OK,

Thats as it was supposed to be. I had to select Send signed-message in
clear-text. Hopefully there will be no more instances like that.

-- Jonathan

Quoting Jeff Kinz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 10:47:32PM -0500, Jonathan M. Slivko wrote:
> > Jeff,
> >
> > What does this e-mail show up as?
> > -- Jonathan
> >
> > --
> > Thank you,
>
> The email shows up as text - both exmh and mutt opened it just fine.
> (your back!, or I'm back! :-) )
>
> Exmh shows your signature in a separate part of a MIME-multipart as :
> >This is a application/x-pkcs7-signature
> >It might be displayable with metamail.       (Invoke menu with right button.)
> >     name = smime.p7s
> >     disposition = attachment
> >     filename = smime.p7s
>

> --
> Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an
> acceptance of the offer at http://www.kinz.org/policy.html.
>

> --

Thank you,

Jonathan M. Slivko
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peering Solutions, LLC
90 Morningside Drive
New York, NY
10027 USA

Phone: 1(917) 318-7457
Fax: 1(212) 663-1109

24/7 Web Support: http://www.peeringsolutions.com/cgi-bin/pdesk.cgi
After Hours Emergency Assistence: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Important: This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient it may be unlawful for you to read, copy, distribute,
disclose or otherwise use information contained in it. If this is the case,
contact us immediately by email.