Richard Sumilang wrote:
All Gurus,

I'm new to actually developing on Linux operating systems, moving from Winblows to Red Hat. I have KDE and GNOME installed, I simply just use MySQL, PHP, Apache, Zend Studio, and Mozilla. What GUI what you recommend for me to use and why? KDE or GNOME?

You might not realize it, but you may be starting a flamewar :-)

Try both and use the one you like best. As long as you have both installed on you machine, you can run apps from either environment, regardless of the desktop you happen to be using.

Tony
--
Anthony E. Greene <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
OpenPGP Key: 0x6C94239D/7B3D BD7D 7D91 1B44 BA26 C484 A42A 60DD 6C94 239D