Hello, I was trying to rpm install tcl-8.0-12.i386.rpm

and I got the following output
failed dependencies:
        libm.so.6 is needed by tcl-8.0-12
        libdl.so.2 is needed by tcl-8.0-12
        libc.so.6 is needed by tcl-8.0-12
        ld-linux.so.2 is needed by tcl-8.0-12
        /sbin/ldconfig   is needed by tcl-8.0-12

I usually can figure out which rpm's I need but can anyone shed some light
on which rpm's I need as well as tell me how to make this and simular
determinations again in the future.

thanks
Brian

Brian C. Hand