If you want all of your computers to have internet connectivity, set up
a router to connect to your internet connection -- either a RH box or a
separate router/hub (such as from Linksys/Cisco).  Then set up each box
with a NIC card, set them all up with IP addresses (or let them all be
DHCP clients and configure your router to act as a DHCP server).  Make
sure your firewall is configured and up to date with the latest patches,
and make sure each computer is secured.  If you want to add wireless to
your network, get a good WAP, such as from Linksys/Cisco, and wireless
cards for the compputers that are going to go wireless.

Simple, eh?

There are a lot of really good books out there that will help you set
this up, and it's a really good idea to go to the library or the
bookstore to look for this information.  "Networking Home PC's for
Dummies" is the one that I used when I was setting up my own network;
it's primarily aimed at Windows, but it has a lot of good tips all the
same.