> 8.0 appears to be an odd ball much like Windows ME
> was for Microsoft.   But,
> I'm sure RH has a very good reason for this - they
> seem to know what they
> are doing when "controversial" things like this
> comes about.
>
> -Eric Wood

I'm using 8.0 on 3 production systems at the moment,
from servicing and supporting RAS, Radius and dialup
links of varying sorts, to proxy squid caching, to
firewalling, to handling of virtual email domains and
system monitoring of various services and servers.

I've found it to be strong and robust, I wouldn't put
it down to oddball at all.

Michael.