On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 04:30:12PM -0800, Eric Brophy wrote:
> I am trying to set-up an email server but since I am new to Linux, I have no
> idea which one is the best.  Any ideas?

Hi Eric,
What do you intend to use your email server (email service?), for?

1.   Web browser based email client access
2.   text based terminal email client access
3.   X-windows based graphical email client access

for a
1.   large number of users
2.   small number of users

Who
1.      never change
2.      Are continually being added and dropped

etcetera etcetera etcetera .....
(sorry - my daughter was just  watching "The King and I" :-) )

How you intend it to be used may determine which configuration
you should pick.

--
Jeff Kinz, Open-PC, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA.  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
copyright 2003.  Use is restricted. Any use is an