True, true, the address given was incorrect. And someone could have pointed him to the quite obvious trailer that is put on to every email this list gets that is as follows:

cheers
Jeff

Edward Dekkers wrote:

Unsubscribe from the list by sending a one word ("unsubscribe") email to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

HELL NO!

WRONG!

That means we all get to see his unsubscribe request again.

The correct address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,