On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Ric Tibbetts wrote:

> With respect for those who have paid for their Redhat network
> subscription, and the related early access:
>
> I will refrain from using such boot-leg sites. I would encourage others
> to do the same.

there is no logic to your position.  there would be if, somehow,
using such "boot-leg" sites adversely affected paying RHN customers.
clearly, this is not the case.  in fact, RHN customers got exactly
what they paid for -- early access to the software (albeit perhaps
much more slowly than they had been led to believe).

getting the same (freely-available) software from other sources
did not affect the RHN customers, or reduce their bandwidth,
in any way.

if you want to wait for the official release date, that's
clearly your choice.  but don't present this as somehow
taking the moral high ground.

rday