Ok, thats strange.  I just did an install of RH8 on my test box and it
did the media check fine.

The RH9 ISO's passed on the md5, they failed the media check on my test
box, but on two other systems they passed the media check.  hmmmmmmmmm.

jsut thought I would follow up on my own post :)  very strange.  thanks
for the help.

On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 19:46, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Apr 2003, Patrick S. Harper wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >     The ISO's burnt fine in nero, but when I do the load they fail the
> > media check.  Has anyone else seen this?   Just wondering.
>
> Did you run md5sum on the downloaded ISOs to make sure they came down OK?
>
> My disc 2 finished the download....but the md5sum was bad.
>
> ed
>
> --
> http://webcams.greshko.com/  Do you know this man, Peter Boeni?
> http://www.shorewall.net/  for all your firewall needs