[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
On Wed, 1 Apr 2003, Patrick S. Harper wrote:

Hello,
        The ISO's burnt fine in nero, but when I do the load they fail the
media check.  Has anyone else seen this?   Just wondering.

i have the exact friggin problem right now. md5sum validated (i used md5deep) on my windows (cable box) at home to download, since running bittorrent at work would go against my own policy :) ... my disc 1 came out bad... well, i guess back to redownloading...

Did you run md5sum on the downloaded ISOs to make sure they came down OK?

My disc 2 finished the download....but the md5sum was bad.

ed

where did you get the download from ed? -- <<gyoo [at] attbi [dot] com>>