Tim Willis wrote:
Ok - I just finished installing RH8.0 on my Dell server, and am already
streaming wideo using RealServer (is there an Open Source
alternative?).  However, I can't remember what service to install/start
so that I can telnet to this server from my RH desktop.  I've installed
Webmin, but I also need the functionality of telnet.

Also, where can I put this line ./Bin/rmserver rmserver.cfg so that the
Real Server will auto start on boot...xinetd?

Thanks!
Better refrain from using telnet. Use ssh instead.
Add the line to /etc/rc.d/rc.local

HTH

-- Francisco Neira B. /~\ The ASCII Administrador de Red \ / Ribbon Campaign Defensoria del Pueblo X Against Lima, Peru, -05:00 UTC / \ HTML Email PGP Pub Key at http://portal.defensoria.gob.pe/~fneira/llavepublica.asc