Sorry, I didn't know that since I'm not using NTFS. But I don't know
what harm it could do, that another module is installed by default...

Once my friend came over to copy some data from his winchester and he
had an NTFS file system, and I couldn't read it. Then I thought it's not
available from redhat in any way.

On Thu, 2003-06-05 at 22:58, Joseph A Nagy Jr wrote:
> Molnar Peter wrote:
> > Redhat 8 hasn't got the NTFS kernel module compiled in. This means that
> > you can't do that on rh8.
> >
> > Regards:
> > MP
> >
> <snip>
>
> He could if he installed NTFS support (akin to installing samba for
> smbfs support).
>

> --
> and the -4 Shield of No Spell Checker
|           /-oo /| |'-.       | Molnar Peter                      |
|          .\__/ || |   |      | [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 |
|       _ /  `._ \|_|_.-'      | http://jdoom.dre.hu/              |