Hello I have been trying to get online with my linux box for a long time
now.
I have made a script but it doesnt seem to work..I have tried netcfg and
that still doesnt work. I can get the modem to dial but it hangs up
after about a minute or so...This is what i have done:

#cd /bin
#vi (emacs) dial

pppd connect "chat -f /etc/stratos" /dev/cua2 115200 crtscts modem
defaultroute

--------->write then quit <-----------------

#chmod +x dial

#cd /etc
#vi (emacs) stratos

"" ATZ OK ATDT3770110 CONNECT "" ogin: <username> word: <password>

------->>write then quit<<--------------

Then I type #dial
My modem dials (takes awhile) then remote computer answers..I open
Netscape but i get DNS error, or something like that, the error someone
gets when he/she is not online and attempts to open a site.
i was wondering if anyone of you guys can help me out.

this is my resolv.conf

search stratos.net
nameserver 209.117.223.2
namerserver 209.117.223.3